Friday, February 16, 2007

The Second World

...was a surprise, of course.He could hear singing. He might have said he felt like a fish out of water in their presence, but that seemed a better description for them.

***************
(All credits before like character/default lips, eyes and skins apply unless otherwise noted.)
Mermaid meshes by sunken-woglinde at MTS2.
Mermaid's hair by Flora at XMsims.
Mermaid's skin "Morning Light" by Enyala at MTS2.
Mermaid's eyes from this set also by Enyala.
Lips by Kara again, here.
Curly Mermaid's hair by HystericalParoxysm at MTS2

7 comments:

lothere said...

Wow! I love these pictures. There is a sort of Myst-like atmosphere in the story so far. It would be cool to "read" this as a slideshow.

I wonder what can Jeffery be thinking right now. Is he a recreational drug user, or is this coming as a shock to him? :-D

Also, mermaids... usually bad news. But very pretty.

Sydonie said...

Lol! No, Jeff's not a druggie. He is surprised, but I guess I didn't think it was neccesary to write that.
I thought of uploading them to the sims2 exchange place where you can put them as slideshows, but I hate the rest of that format, so I think it'll stay here.
There will be a chapter with diologue in each set of Worldwalker stories, and things (like what he's thinking) will get much clearer then. But right now we just see these things happen to him...

Mao said...

Ooooh, mermaids! That's something I haven't seen before. Very nice! I agree with Lothere, it would be neat to see it as a slideshow, but it works as is, too.

Are these siren type of mermaids or happy Disney mermaids? Only time will tell, I guess!

Verity said...

How cool... mermaids! Hmmm... I wonder how this is going to go down for Jeffrey... let's hope these aren't the evil lure you to a watery death type of mermaids... at leas the water doesn't look too deep =).

Sydonie said...

Ah yes...the two kinds of mermaids. We'll see.

Unknown said...

Oh cool! Mermaids! This is exciting!! Where is he?!

Sydonie said...

Wee'll see...I'm hpoing to get a post up tonight, but if not then, soon. I've been ridiculoiusly bus lately...